Package includes: evening meal, which consists of a 3 course meal, a packed lunch consisting of a Sandwich, fruit, yoghurt and a bottle of water each day and a Full Irish Breakfast each morning, please contact reception for the Gillie’s phone number.
A drying room is available on request to guests & please note a supplement of €20.00 applies to single occupancy
Things to note
- The cost of service of a Gillie is not included, however prices locally are of excellent value. The Carraig Hotel will set up contact between our guest and a local Gillie at time of booking.
- A major advantage of hiring the services of a local Gillie is that he will guide you to areas for fishing that are away from the "beaten track" giving you unspoiled access to the Trout.
- Fishing permits are required to fish in Carrick and district. They can be purchased in the town, your Gillie will arrange this for you.
- The Carraig Hotel will provide you access to a drying room.
- We will safely store your catch. Should you wish to enjoy your catch, our Chef can prepare for you a tasty meal.
- The angling season for Trout & Salmon within hte Suir catchment area begins March 17th and ends September 30th.
Min Stay : 2 Nights
Check our Booking Engine for cost